Sunday's game 8-3-08

I don't know about you, but I'm beginning to question some of Leyland's decisions. Why in the hell did he leave Rodney in yesterday's game so long. I realize he got a couple of bad calls from the ump but there was no way the ump was going to give him any of those close pitches because he was so fricken wild. That's been his problem all along--control.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention the wonderful contribution from our new relief pitcher.

Our pitching is killing us!

On the positive side: How about that shot from Cabrera? Rod Allen guessed that ball may have traveled 500 feet if it hadn't impacted on hardware in the dome.

Let's see what happens with Chicago in Chicago.

3 comments:

  1. As much as I love the Tigers, I agree with you, GZ. It's over for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Gary and Gregg, my head agrees with you. And yet. And yet my heart says Los Tigres still have a chance. If they sweep the Pale Hose this week they're right back in it! Hope springs eternal. I'd write more but I have to clean out my saving account and send it to this guy in Africa who emailed me....

    ReplyDelete