Fun In San Diego


Having fun in San Diego playing baseball at San Diego State with Tony Gwynn, and Gregg Olson. Cal Ripken was a no post this year. We played a doubleheader yesterday and we split. I had a pretty good day going 1 for 3 in the first game. I hit a two hopper off of the 410 mark in center for a bases clearing double. Unike most of the guys, I have not lost a step. I never had a step to lose!!!


In the second game I went 2-4, with a double down the left field line off of Olson. He threw me a fastball on the inside corner and I got the fat part of the bat on it and ripped it down the line. We are having a riot.


The No Bats World Championship and Hall of Fame ceremony is tonight. I will keep you posted.


Here is a picture from dinner last night with former Tiger Gregg Olson and yours truly.




GO BLUE today!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep 'em comming, we're all envious, both of the fun you're having, and your athletic ability.
    Get somebody to take your picture at bat!

    ReplyDelete