The other day I suggested we poll everybody on their favorite non-Detroit ballpark. You guys are incredible. Tom even provides photographic evidence of many of the parks he has visited.
(Too many pics to show you here, but it's an awesome display you can see at http://picasaweb.google.com/Thomas.hagerty/Ballparks.)
Once again, with the power vested in me by nobody as commissioner, I'm going to break this poll into at least two or three pieces. Existing major league parks, defunct major league parks, and minor league stadiums. Let me know if you have more, and I'll do the first poll over the weekend.
Existing Major League Parks
- Ballpark at Arlington (Texas)
- Camden Yards (Baltimore)
- The New Comiskey
- Shea (I think the Mets are going to play there this year, right?)
- Rogers Centre (Toronto)
- Coors Field
- Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia (still used?)
- Bush Stadium (new St. Louis)
- PNC Park Pittsburgh
- Miller Park (Milwaukee)
- Great American Ballpark (Cinci)
- Kaufman Stadium (KC)