We're "Left" with a Tie!

I'm stumped as to what to do. We all love Willie. We all recognize the incredible numbers Goose Goslin posted, though none of us ever saw him play.

By the powers vested in me by...well, nobody, (this is what Bud Selig did, right?) I'm going to go to a tie breaker, and ask Marty Budner, Sacred Heart Seminary Class of 1970, and award-winning sports reporter for the Observer Eccentric, to cast a tie-breaking vote.

Granted, Marty hasn't been participating with us (yet) but I'll send him a note, and see if we can get him to break the deadlock!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe Goslin and Horton can platoon in LF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. does the Gator get to pinch hit in the bottom of the 9th with the score tied?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom, I'm gonna play tough guy here, and say we must choose one. In real life, yes, they would platoon, but not in my fantasy world.
    Chuck, I think we'll finish up with a DH/Pinch hitter position. You (and everyone) can pick from a large field.
    Later tonight (Wednesday) I'll reveal Marty's vote!

    ReplyDelete