Our MVP Most Valuable Poster 2009 - Piotrowski

Not only is he one of our few actual remaining residents of the Detroit area, and a season ticket holder, Chuck is always ready to provide a thoughtful comment, start a discussion or provoke a thought.

Chuck was one of the finest barkeeps I've ever had the pleasure of chilling my mug (I mean that in only the best way) and I just wish I could patronize his Burger establishment. I mean hey, if it's good enough for Denny McLain...

(That's Chuck on the right, Willie Horton on the left.)

2 comments:

  1. aw shucks ..
    Hey Gregg do you ever get back to Detroit?
    would be great to see you --
    also Tom, who I have never met or possibly did 40 years ago
    can't remember when I saw Bouie last either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuck I attended SHS High School (class of '72) so I assume we crossed paths at Chicago & Linwood.

    ReplyDelete