Leyland has got to go

Today's Free Press has already quoted Jim Leyland with major chnages to 2009's lineup. Leyland says that Inge will be the starting 3rd baseman and Guileen will be the starting leftfielder. After Pudge was traded, Leyland announced that Inge would be the starting catcher. Is Leylnad making good judgements or just guessing. I do think Inge is better suited for 3rd than catcher, but Guillen in left? didn't we try that in April? I am not sure where Leyland is coming from - if he isn't sure keep your mouth shut until you know. I have lost confidence in him. I did hear that Chuck Hernandez has been fired -now there is a step in the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. 100% agreed. I'm not sure how he went from being a genius to a dottering idiot in 18 months, but he did it. Time to go home, who his grandkids how grandpa smokes 3 cigarettes at a time, and "pull my finger, little girl."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guillen in LF? How about Marcus Thames?

    ReplyDelete