Time to eat some crow

I was wrong. 

There. I said it. It's taken me a long time, but I can now admit I was wrong on at least two counts, probably many more. 

First, we shouldn't have traded Porcello. He's a great guy to have near the bottom of the rotation. I still maintain he's a much better pitcher with a decently mobile infield, but the Tigers have helped him with the new shortstop. 

Second, I've finally come to grips with trading Curtis Granderson. I know, that took me a long time, and I'm still not a Phil Coke fan (even though you say he's a nice guy Tom. I'm a nice guy, you're a nice guy, but we don't belong in the Tiger bullpen.)

Getting Scherzer and Jackson was just a great deal.     

1 comment:

  1. I've always liked RP ever since seeing him pitch for Lakeland in 2008. He's a good end of rotation hurler, especially when he has good IF defense.

    And I'm a fan of Coke as a person, not necessarily as a pitcher.

    ReplyDelete