Who Said You Never Got Anything Free from "At the Corner"

Well, actually it comes to you from The APP Company that offers an IPhone, IPad, I-etc. ap.

I offer it without endorsement, I haven't tried it yet myself. If you'd like you can comment below, or send comments to "Roxy."

I'm not making any money on this guys, and if you think this is no place for commercial announcements, speak up. Guess I just have a soft spot for a PR flak trying to beat the drum; then again, my older sister just said I have a soft spot.

GS

Hi Gregg:
My name is Roxy Duffy, Marketing Manager for The APP Company.
I am writing to introduce you and At The Corner to our latest release, the AccuScore APP for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
I was hoping you would like to write something about the AccuScore App or review it. We think your readers would enjoy learning about Accuscore.
AccuScore is the leading sports forecasting company, renowned for offering the most comprehensive and accurate sports forecasting engine anywhere. AccuScore provides users with everything they need to know before the game. AccuScore is so proven effective that it is used by many top sports media companies including ESPN, CBS Sports, Yahoo! Sports, Sporting News and The Wall Street Journal. The AccuScore App brings all of this information to the mobile platform with its new FREE App.
Here is a link to a sample article we created that you can re-print or edit any way you want: http://db.tt/eYLXBnfC
Also, here is a link to some screenshots you might find useful: http://db.tt/5swKqJIR
We invite you to download the free AccuScore App here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/accuscore/id437178337?mt=8

If you have time, we would be happy to set up interviews with the experts at AccuScore and/or the senior staff at The APP Company. We are available to assist in any way possible.
We look forward to discussing the AccuScore App more with you and working with At The Corner. If you need anything more from us to help you get a better feel for the APP, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Thank you,

Roxanne Duffy - Marketing Manager
PH: 310-293-3266 Skype: roxy.unora.duffy
E-Mail: Roxy@TheAppCompany.com
Web: TheAPPCompany.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gregg
    This is Roxy from TheAPPCompany
    Great review! Thank you for having such a sweet spot.
    And just so you know- I am real... not "Roxy"
    :)

    ReplyDelete