are we done with .500 Ball

Well what do you think? win three lose 3. Lose six, win 6. That is the way this season is shaping up. Cleveland is only team in the division who has been consitent. Austin appears to be breaking out of his slump. martinez is healthy. Pitching is always a concern - our 1-2 punch is awesome, but then scary - look at Ryan Perry last night. Maggs and 2nd base still a concern. What is latest on Guillen? - of course he will get injured when he returns. Got to get out of this .500 slump. I am ready!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't see Cleveland staying in first place in that division. Detroit should win it, although I don't see them going to the World Series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Tigers are fated to .500.

    I agree with Tom, Indians don't have the horses to stay on top, but K.C or Minnisota might.

    ReplyDelete